Resetting account access information for an already existing Adservio user can be done by the educational establishment’s headmaster or secretary.
They can provide a new password to students, parents or teachers via text message or e-mail.
To reset a password, follow the steps below:
- In the main menu, select the Students module. Identify the student for whom you want to generate the password. How do I search a student?
2. Upon selecting the user’s name, a window containing their identification data will appear.
- If the user’s account has been activated and their e-mail address or phone numbered is registered, the Reset password button located on the right of their profile will be active.
- If the user’s account has not been activated, or their e-mail address or phone numbered is not registered, the Reset password button will not be active.
3. Select how you want to send the new password to the user. You can choose to send a password reset link via e-mail or text message, then click Send.
4. For users whose accounts have not been activated, the Send access code button will appear instead of the Reset password button.
- If the user does not have a registered phone number or e-mail address, the Send access code button will not be active. In this case, the only way to provide access codes is to download them in PDF format. How do I send access codes from a secretary account?
- If you have the user’s contact information, you can fill it in by clicking Add. After the information has been registered and saved, the Send access code button will become active.