The student record is a document that can be generated for each student by the secretary, headmaster or main teacher. It includes the full academic record for each semester, along with a summary of exemptions, strikes and competition results. For a secretary or headmaster account, follow the steps below:
- In the main menu, select the Students module. Then, identify the student whose record you want to generate. Select Student record from the options.
2. Select the school year based on which to generate the file and check the semesters to be included. You can also opt to include the following elements:
- Grade summary, attendance – will include the average for each year and semester, the total number of absences, as well as the number or excused/unexcused absences.
- Exemptions – will include all exemptions registered for the selected time frame.
- Strikes – will include all conduct strikes from the selected time frame.
- Competition results – results achieved by the students in competitions, under the guidance of a school teacher.
After selecting the information you want the document to include, click Generate.