On the platform, you can host interactive lessons using the Zoom videoconferencing service.
To start an interactive lesson, follow the steps:
1. After logging into your teacher account, choose the class to which you want to give the interactive lesson.
2. From the list of options, choose the Interactive lesson section.
3. Click on Start new lesson.
4. If you do not have a Zoom account linked to your Adservio account, this option will be deactivated. To activate the Zoom option, go to the Preferences page, where you can create a new account or link an already existing one.
5. You can see that the option to create a lesson via Zoom videoconference is now active and checked. Give the lesson a title then click on Create lesson.
6. Click on Open Zoom to use the Zoom videoconferencing service.
After ending the meeting in Zoom, it is very important that you return to your Adservio account and click on the Close the lesson button.
Important note! The teacher is responsible for granting students access to the videoconference.