On the platform, you can give interactive lessons using the Webex videoconferencing service (Cisco Webex).
1. From the My Classes module, select the class;
2. Go to the Live lesson section and click on the Start new lesson button;
3. If you do not own a Webex account, click on the preferences page option;
4. Click on Create account;
5. You will be redirected to a page to create your account in three simple steps:
- add your email address
- add the code sent to your email address
- fill in the details to finish the account setup
6. If you have an Webex account click on Connect
7. Enter the account email address then the password
- the Webex account is now active;
To start the lesson, click on My classes again, select the class, then click on Interactive lesson and choose the Create lesson option.
Once the meeting has started, you can click ok Open Webex to join the lesson.
Important note! The teacher is responsible for granting students access to the videoconference.