1. In the main menu, select the Classes module and click on the Add classes button;
2. Select only one class, the corresponding letter, specialization and type. At this step you can appoint a main teacher to the class you have just created, as well as copy an appointment used during a previous school year.
3. School subjects can be copied from a previous school year by selecting a class that had teachers assigned to it (if applicable). After selecting the desired data, click on the Select button.
4. To add a new class, click +add another class. After configuring all the classes, click Save.
5. If the Years of study list does not feature the desired classes, access the Secretary module, the Preferences section, click on Years of study and select the desired classes;