1. In the main menu, select the Students module;
2. Click on the Student list option and move the cursor to the student;
3. Slide the mouse cursor to the three dots on the right and click on the Behavior button;
- Conduct allows teachers to assess student behavior at school; conduct assessment is done by selecting a type of action such as misconduct, reward, or remark and setting a score;
4. Click on the option you want to add;
5. Select New reason;
6. Fill in the score, the date, describe the reward, check the “From now on, add to the predefined reward list” option and click Add;
- award a score to the type of behavior you have selected; the score will accumulate over time and, when a certain predefined threshold is reached, the school conduct grade will be modified.