The students and parents table is required of educational establishments that have chosen to implement the Adservio platform.
The secretary/headmaster or a designated person from the educational establishment is responsible with importing the students and parents table. The person responsible will create the table containing the information required for signing up onto the Adservio platform.
Important: The structure of the table to be imported onto the platform is not the same as the table downloaded from the Integrated Computerized System for Romanian Education (SIIIR).
To automatically import the students and parents table from your secretary/headmaster account, follow the steps below:
- Select Students in the main menu;
2. Choose Import students from the list of options at the top;
3. The table to be imported with the information for all the students at the school can be downloaded by clicking on the “Download template” link. Upon downloading the table, you can fill in the required information.
4. The downloaded template explains through notes how to correctly fill in the table.
Important: The document has to be filled in for all the classes and students and it is very important that the file structure be respected.
Note: some fields are not mandatory. You must fill in data for at least one parent.
If the notes from the table header are not explicit enough, you can find further information in the second spreadsheet, titled “How to fill in”.
After the table has been filled in, save it to import it on Adservio.
- The classes filled in the table will be created, as they are necessary for importing students onto Adservio. Go to the Classes module in the main menu and click on Add classes; How do I add a new class?
- Next, import the table onto Adservio. In the main menu, select Students / the Import students section / the Import automatically arrow. Then, select the table you have filled in and stored on your computer;
To continue the import process, follow the steps detailed here: Configurations required for import – students and parents